Does your "happily ever after" sometimes feel a lot like a lost cause?
Sure, all relationships have peaks and valleys - but is your love life feeling a little more down than up lately?
If you're anything like my clients, you likely....
- Fear you'll never figure out the best way to sustain the good moments of your love life, let alone create more of them
- Think you might be too late in the game to find love or to recalibrate, refresh or try something new with your current partner
- Second-guess if you're asking too much in your relationship
- Think, "Is this all there is?" when you experience lackluster moments in your love life
- Have been told monotony and occasional boredom with your love life is normal
- Put in your time, energy and money into self-improvement, coaching or therapy just to find yourself back in the same relationship patterns as before
- Crave passionate fun, intimate connection in your love life that lasts
Alright, confession time:
At 41 years old, I actually feel like I know my purpose.
Or at least today I feel I do.
I am more passionate about supporting women with their relationship connections than anything else I can think of.
Ever since I was a kid, I wanted people to be happy.
To this day, these things break my heart when I see it in the world:
- Women who feel they have to give up what they want just to avoid conflict with family or significant others
- Committed relationships teetering on the edge because - despite years together and so much love to give - couples can't seem to understand one another permanently
- People wishing their love life was different and thinking there is nothing they can do about it
- Singles questioning every word they say while dating, wondering if they're approaching things wrong or will scare away The One
- Moms trying to talk to their kids and teenagers, feeling defeated and questioning if they're doing a good enough job
Yes, each scenario is so hard to witness - but what's worse to me is that there ARE solutions!
People simply don't know what they don't know.
They can't do better (yet!) because they don't have the knowledge!
This is why I wrote the "Creating Your Happily Ever After" course.
I've been studying relationship dynamics and collecting communication tools for over 7 years!
In fact, I spend at least 10 minutes per day, 5 days a week learning something new - a commitment I made to myself years ago.
Even as a relationship expert and communication pro, I still am on a quest to learn as much as possible so I can be the best possible coach, living on the cutting-edge of new information to pass along to my students and clients.
So you can only imagine how much I learned in 2020 alone!!!
So. Much. New. Information.
Relationships - of all kinds! - recalibrated HARD last year with so many singles, couples and families undergoing major lifestyle changes that came with new emotions.
I knew this course could be vital - even relationship-saving! - for so many women.
I'm here to make a difference in not only your love life but in all your relationships.
I'm here to guide you on this journey as you grow closer to your partner, your best friends, your parents, your kids, and yes, with yourself too.
You are worthy of that heart-filling, over-the-moon, joy, ease and love in partnership and with those you cherish most.
You can better your relationships, stay true to yourself, and grow to be the woman you've always dreamed of.
I'm here for it. Let's do this.
In "Creating Your Happily Ever After" I will teach you...
- The 3 foundations all relationships are built on and how to ensure each pillar is strong and honors every person in the couple or family
- Why you clash with others, how you can maximize your relationship's strengths, and minimize conflict while still spending time together and growing as individuals
- How our brains are wired differently from each other and how you can interpret others around you with accuracy and compassion
- How masculine and feminine speak to one another, how you can crack the code for each and feel seen, safe, heard and understood
- How to set and honor your boundaries and requests so your full self-expression will be the new normal
- How the imbalance of energies within your relationship and family leads to so many misunderstandings and problems and what you can do to shift it immediately
Read what they say...
"This course was the BOMB! Do yourself a favor and TAKE IT! I initially wasn't sure what to expect or what I wanted to work on when I signed up, but I knew that there was so much value to be created in what she was teaching. I created a deeper understanding of how to love myself and others.... Holly was incredible about giving us resources and being readily available to support us in this journey. And what I loved most was how mindful she was with her language. It's a BRILLIANT way to understand how we all operate, and how we get to communicate in order to build ourselves up in relationships. And the best part is it isn't just meant for people who are looking to be in an intimate relationship. This knowledge relates to ALL relationships--work, family, friends, romantic, etc. After taking the course, I feel empowered and confident. The people in my life have a deeper understanding of who I am, what I'm creating, and what I'm committed to. I've created a powerful awareness of my principles, along with how I love people and the joy that I get to share with the world. So grateful for all of these lessons. Thanks a bunch, Holly.”
“I took Holly’s course because I wanted to understand relationships better in my life and how they affected me as a person. I always thrived to be in healthy relationships whether family, friends or significant others and when they became toxic I ended up closing the doors on those relationships but always tried to fix them before closing the door. During the course, I learned a lot about so many different aspects of how others think, see things and how people's energies are a huge part of any relationship. I now am able to recognize those things earlier and am able to be a better version of myself because of it.”
“I wanted to learn more about how I was affecting the relationships I had with my husband and children, so I took Holly’s course. With the tools I learned, I am now able to have better relationships with the men in my life. I also learned ways to resolve conflicts where there can be a win-win solution for all. Thanks to this course, I am able to ensure that my relationships are thriving.”
“I jumped at the chance to sign up for Holly's course because I wanted to prepare myself for the relationship of my dreams (especially after failing at so many relationships in the past). Holly's vast knowledge and tools have given me the insight and understanding for navigating relationships of various types, successfully avoiding or resolving conflicts. I feel like I now truly understand men, the masculine energy and how they think and respond so much better. I understand myself better too. I feel well-prepared for success in my love life (and in other relationships).”
Holly is a relationship coach for strong, successful, warrior women who feel they can't be themselves in their relationship without causing conflict or rocking the boat. She teaches women how to communicate clearly, with ease and love, while creating connected partnerships and experiencing full self-expression.
In 2015, Holly founded the Facebook group and women’s movement, Warrior. Goddess. Queen., and since then has taught over 6,300 members how to be more conscious in their relationships, master their mindfulness, and connect and support each other as global sisters.
Holly is a professional coach for individuals and couples, where her expertise is clear, effective communication in all relationships, while balancing masculine and feminine energy dynamics.
Creating Your Happily Ever After - JOURNEY OVERVIEW
My exclusive program for women of all relationship statuses, "Creating Your Happily Ever After" is the ultimate six-week journey designed to teach you communication mastery, deepen heartfelt connection, and reignite passion, ease and fun with those you love most.
This course includes:
- Six weekly, 90-minute Zoom sessions led by Holly where we will share, learn and embody the practices designed to Create Your Happily Ever After (a $5,000 value)
- Full access to your own private student portal where session recordings and BONUS resources will be housed for you (a $2,000 value)
- BONUS: A private, exclusive sisterhood group chat to share wins, lessons and fun with your course sisters and Holly (a $1,000 value)
Session Dates & Times
WEEK ONE: Tuesday, September 21, 2021
WEEK TWO: Tuesday, September 28, 2021
WEEK THREE: Tuesday, October 5, 2021
WEEK FOUR: Tuesday, October 12, 2021
WEEK FIVE: Tuesday, October 19, 2021
WEEK SIX: Tuesday, October 26, 2021
All sessions are held via Zoom from 7:30pm to 9pm EST.