Ever feel like you've put in all the work to find love… but it's still not showing up for you?
Honey, I've been there! If you're anything like me, you've likely...
- Feared that you would never find the right partner for you
- Wondered if you missed your chance at a lifelong love connection
- Thought you might be too late to the dating game and all the good ones are taken
- Second-guessed your worth because you've been single for so long
- Thought, "Is this all there is?" when you've been in lackluster relationships that didn't fulfill you completely
- Been called "one of the guys" and groaned inside, knowing you'd been friend-zoned again
- Put in your time, energy and money into self-improvement and dating just to turn up empty handed and single again
Single at 41: My Story
I'll start this by saying the hardest thing there is to say:
I'm 41 years old, single… and a relationship coach.
I married at 29 years old, divorced at 33, and had 2 serious relationships after that both ended out of nowhere with the guy dumping me.
Being single off and on for almost a decade really can do a number on my mindset if I let it.
For so long there was a lot of shame I felt being single.
- Had I done enough work on myself?
- Was it too late for me?
- Was I being too picky when dating?
- Was I too much, too powerful, too successful?
But these moments changed everything for me. 7 years ago, I set out to learn EVERYTHING about love, dating and relationships.
I was tired of making the same mistakes and not seeing I was until it was too late.
I was sick of attracting anything less than who I really wanted to be with.
And along the way, Calling in The One found me.
Completing (and then hosting) the Calling in The One journeys opened up so much for me and changed my entire perspective on being single.
It allowed me to feel reassurance that I had done enough, that I am enough, and I could live my life fulfilled, happy and having fun everyday… WHILE I manifest my lifelong love.
And now it's your turn to join me and create a momentum of love manifestation together.
Are you ready to call in the One?
As a student of Calling in the One , you will learn how to…
- Embody your brilliance and success in a way that captivates everyone around you
- Avoid the negative thinking trap when it comes to finding love and loving yourself
- Hone and sharpen your vision of love so you magnify it to you every day in every way
- Exude confidence, grace and sensuality while still feeling like yourself
- Integrate your feminine receptive power (especially in masculine settings) to increase your chance at finding love sooner
- Cultivate self-worth and full self-expression
- Love yourself first and foremost FOR REAL and have fun every day, regardless of your relationship status
Calling in the One: A Love Manifestation Journey - JOURNEY OVERVIEW
My exclusive sisterhood program for singles and those in relationship transitions, the Calling in The One course is a ten week journey designed to reveal your best self, make you a magnet for love and set off a massive momentum of relationship manifestation.
The course Standard Package includes:
- Nine weekly, 60-minute Zoom sessions led by Holly where we will share, learn and embody the practices designed to call in The One (a $1,300 value)
- A private, exclusive sisterhood group chat to share wins, lessons and fun with your course sisters and Holly (a $200 value)
- Full access to your own private student portal where session recordings and BONUS resources will be housed for you (a $200 value)
- BONUS 1-Hour LIVE MASTERCLASS SESSION with Holly: "Dating App Bootcamp - How to find love online & not hate the process" (a $300 value)
The course VIP Package includes:
- All the components of the Standard Package, including the Dating App Bootcamp BONUS MASTERCLASS
- Three 30-minute, monthly private 1-on-1 relationship coaching calls with Holly to help you navigate through what you're learning (a $1,200 value)
- A SECOND BONUS 1-Hour LIVE MASTERCLASS SESSION with Holly: "Don't Rock the Boat 101: How to master communication in your relationships, still be yourself AND get what you want" (a $300 value)
Session Dates & Times
WEEK ONE: Tuesday, June 8th, 2021
WEEK TWO: Tuesday, June 15th, 2021
WEEK THREE: Tuesday, June 22nd, 2021
WEEK FOUR: Tuesday, June 29th, 2021
WEEK FIVE: Tuesday, July 13th, 2021
WEEK SIX: Tuesday, July 20th, 2021
WEEK SEVEN: Tuesday, July 27th, 2021
WEEK EIGHT: Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021
WEEK NINE: Tuesday, August 10th, 2021
All sessions are held via Zoom from 8:30pm to 9:30pm EST.
Holly is a relationship coach for strong, successful, warrior women who feel they can't be themselves in their relationship without causing conflict or rocking the boat. She teaches women how to communicate clearly, with ease and love, while creating connected partnerships and experiencing full self-expression.
In 2015, Holly founded the Facebook group and women’s movement, Warrior. Goddess. Queen., and since then has taught over 5,200 members how to be more conscious in their relationships, master their mindfulness, and connect and support each other as global sisters.
Holly is a professional coach for individuals and couples, where her expertise is clear, effective communication in all relationships, while balancing masculine and feminine energy dynamics.
Additionally, she teaches her 8-week online course – The Relationship Toolbox – which shows students how to navigate relationships successfully with a “win-win” perspective. She is also the host and creator of The Queen’s Mastermind – a weekly collaborative coaching and success group for women ready to elevate their relationships and their lives.
Does your "happily ever after" sometimes feel a lot like a lost cause?
Sure, all relationships have peaks and valleys - but is your love life feeling a little more down than up lately?
If you're anything like my clients, you likely....
- Fear you'll never figure out the best way to sustain the good moments of your love life, let alone create more of them
- Think you might be too late in the game to find love or to recalibrate, refresh or try something new with your current partner
- Second-guess if you're asking too much in your relationship
- Think, "Is this all there is?" when you experience lackluster moments in your love life
- Have been told monotony and occasional boredom with your love life is normal
- Put in your time, energy and money into self-improvement, coaching or therapy just to find yourself back in the same relationship patterns as before
- Crave passionate fun, intimate connection in your love life that lasts